Monday, September 24, 2012

Date #17

The background story-- Same ole same ole, we met online. We talked for like two days before he asked, which is sometimes just nice.


The Guy--
Age: 29
Job: In med school. (he was in the marines)
What he wore: Jeans and a polo and good preppy shoes :)

The Date--  He was very nice and asked if there was any bar or restaurant that I haven't gone to that I was wanting to check out, but since I kinda wanted to see what he would come up with said not on the top of my head. He then asked if I liked Thai, um score! yes its my favorite. So he asked about Teak if I had been there, and I said yes once, while I would have loved to go there again, he hasn't been to any Thai place here and my favorite is Green Papaya, so that's where we went. He asked what time worked best for me to PICK me up, and most of the time on first dates, when I haven't met the guy I don't let him pick me up, but I had a good feeling about him so I let him. He picked me up almost right on time (I hate when guys are late). He came to the door(points), you would be surprised how many guys text and say "I am here" dumb.  And we went to dinner, things were good, we had lots to talk about. We talked a lot about our families, my job, his med school stuff, his time in the marines. There was no short in conversation. After dinner he asked if I wanted to go grab a drink, so off the a local bar we went and had a couple of drink. It was easy and fun. The excitement of a first date is the fun of it all, but at the same time the leading up to a first date is what I hate the most! He then took me home and we said bye. BUT he texted me later and said " I had a great time with you Sara :) You are even prettier in person than I could have hoped for. And yes, you are very interesting in a good way" EEK. That boy knows how to get a girl happy. That bit about being interesting was a bit of a inside joke, because I the way back from the bar he was saying he had fun and said something like I am a interesting person. But the way he had said it, it sounded kinda bad, and I joked with him about how it sounded bad. Fun times. So I am excited, we had the date tues night and already went out again Saturday night :)

He seems much more serious about things then most guys I have dated, which is good. We have had some semi serious talks about marriage and kids and where we want to be in the next 5 years.



2 comments:

  1. Awww! I have a good feeling about this one! Good luck! Make sure you let him know how you feel too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I hope so! And I have for sure let him know a bit of how I feel.

      Delete