Monday, January 16, 2012

{Date #4}

The Background story-- we met online. And we didn't really talk that much at all. We were texting a bit yesterday, and he asked if I wanted to hang out, something low key chill, so I said why not drinks. So I have to say before I started just dating for really the fun and enjoyment of it, I would have NEVER gone on a date with this guy. Hes a bit more of a bad boy then I would go for. But he seemed nice, but he has a lot of tattoos but still knows how to dress, from what I would tell from pictures. He's also originally from Miami, FL, and he also works A LOT so I knew he was maybe kinda just looking for people to hang out with. And my night was free so I went with it...


The Guy--
Age: 32
Job: Something to do with stocks...
What he wore: I have to say hes been the best dressed guy yet. He for sure knew style. He was wearing sweater with button up under, it was kinda funky, but for sure a good look, nice jeans! And he had a good grey coat on over. And then he was wearing cute black glasses (I have a MAJOR thing with boys in cute black glasses)
Height: I normally haven't talked about this because all the other guys were pretty tall, and I do like that. But he was pretty short..... :/


The Date-- So like I said we met at a local bar for drinks, well I drank he did not, this is kinda maybe the weird part...he doesn't drink because he went through AA, but that was awhile ago he said and everyone he hangs out with drinks and he goes out a lot with people drinking so he didn't mind meeting up for "drinks". So like I said this is something I never would have done last year...but who am I to judge? And he could of lied about why he wasn't drinking, but I give him props for being who he is.We ended up meeting at one bar and walking to another one that was less crowded. I think I was going into this "date" it not being a date, because he wasn't really my type. But we got into conversation right away. And maybe it was the fact I hadn't eaten much all day and so when I had 2 beers I was having fun fast, but no it really was fun. We had a lot to talk about and he seemed genuinely interested in knowing about me. It was a short date, but I felt feeling happy and that I stepped outside my "norm" to just ENJOY life. But he was kind of one of those guys I could explain myself to and he got me. Like we were talking about dating and I kinda spilled the beans about this blog, and he thought it was a fun idea. I didn't explain it all, he knows that I date and blog about it....We talked about God a bit, and church. He doesn't go, but believes in God. Most of what we talked about we just seemed to click and understand. Hes for sure not "my type" hes probably a bit more wild and free spirited. But then at the same time he has that good job hes committed to and thrives for. BUT it was fun. And this is what this is all about!!


Five things I learned about him--
1. He likes to shop! :)
2. Doesn't drink, but likes to go out.
3.  Likes all kinds of food! (its also good to go on dates with guys that like different foods!)
4. He owns a boat.
5. He has over 2000 songs on his iPhone. lol 




The verdict-- I will admit there was some type of connection there, I don't know if it will be something where we are just good friends, but I can see hanging out with him again. And I already know he wants to hang out with me again, because he texted me last night saying he had fun and asked when we could hang out again! (but I already kinda have another date planned for today, ekk so he will have to wait...)


P.S. Its hard work keeping up with sooooo many guys! And the rate I am going I am gonna have 26 dates done by may!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment