Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Date #15

The background story-- We talked for a little while before the date, my schedule was really busy so we finally made a date for mid week. 


The Guy--
Age: 25
Job: Works in insurance but also going to school for his MBA
What he wore: Jeans and a Tee (a bit more hipster)


The Date-- We met up at the wine place right near my house (his idea for wine, major points!) The date was fun, could have been all that wine ;) I think its really hard to know FOR SURE after a first date how you feel, most times both parties are a bit nervous. I also wasn't 100% sure if he was my type. But our conversation was good, I felt like we both laughed a lot which is important in my book.

So THENNNN I told my self if he asked I would go on another date, because I had fun, so if nothing else it would be a good time. And so he did, and we went out again Saturday night. And it was like a lot of fun, and it just felt easy and like I was really myself. I didn't expect it to go as well as it really did, and before the date I made plans to go on ANOTHER drink date with a DIFFERENT guy for Sunday night.....So yea things are gonna get interesting I think...

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment