Monday, January 9, 2012

Update on guy #1

I looked super cute on the date!
So if your friends with me on facebook you know that Friday night I went on a date with guy #1. But back up a bit, the rule is I can't call or text him after the date to ask him for a second date, so as much as I was trying to enjoy it all, I wanted so bad on Tues for him to call or text...and he did both! And he asked me out for either Friday or Sat night. I had plans for Sat night, so I said yes for Friday night, and we went to Comedy place. It was REALLY fun, and then we went and had a few drink at a bar, and it was just a really good time. I was happy, so then Sat night a group of friends were going out to celebrate a friends birthday and I invited him to come, and that's when things changed. I am a very social person, I like hanging with friends, old and new. Well he just didn't fit in with my friends, and was very awkward about it all, he even had is friend with him and was weird...And I can't deal with that. But to not go into so much detail, there will not be a 3rd date with him. Things didn't end so well....So lesson learned, if I am interested in a guy its better to bring them around friends sooner rather then later to see how he is socially. :) On to more dates.....

No comments:

Post a Comment